Saturday, July 14, 2007

Eva is 1!



Our little ball of life has just turned one! We had a great time celebrating with family at the park, eating lots of watermelon, burgers, hot dogs, and partly melted ice cream cake. I guess thats what you get for eating dessert last, huh?
Its amazing how different each of our kids are. She has been a wonderful 3rd child, very happy, always smiling, eats lots, sleeps well, is not sick that often and is well entertained/inspired by her brother and sister. It seems she is not afraid of anything, except sometimes our 120lb dog who enjoys licking her hair into a mohawk.
But then after I think about it, I am a lot different than when I first started out having kids. Maybe that is why things feel easier or more laid back. Having 3 was a good thing for me/us. I think I've said this before, it was what finally broke me. I'm sure there will be many more things that will make me more flexible, but this one was a doozy. Letting go and learning to enjoy life has been easier for me this year and has allowed God to take me to a different place with Him. He has gently guided me as He promised and continues to do so. Thank you, Lord for my three beautiful blessings!

No comments: