Friday, May 11, 2007


My mom, sister and I got to go out to dinner together to celebrate Mama's Day! We took advantage of the happy hour at the downtown Manzana restaurant and LOVED IT! Don't you love $3 menus? We had a great time together and actually had some time to walk around 23rd St. and hit Moonstruck chocolates for dessert. OK, if you have not tried anything (or even heard of) from Moonstruck, you have got to sample it someday! I had a yummy malted creamy caramel drink that was to-die-for! I was in chocolate heaven.
Mom, I love you! I'm so glad we got a chance to spend it with you, truly enjoying good conversation and good food. You have been a constant, firm foundation of love for me in my life.

1 comment:

KI said...

Seren, you're the hottest mama ever! happy mama's day!! love you my precious friend!