Sunday, September 26, 2010

Opportunity

This weekend I spoke at a women's conference, at George Fox University. It has been one of those looming hurdles for the last 4 weeks and I am proud to say I sailed over it with flying colors!

Speaking is not something that comes naturally for me, so this weekend was a very supernatural experience. It was a blessing for me to be His mouthpiece for the day. I am honored, humbled, amazed, and so completely awestruck that I have a life exciting enough to be asked to share with women about....and people actually want to come and listen! Woah. That is a gift.

God is so good, so merciful, and so full of grace to want me to share Him with other women.

Thank you, thank you God for giving me such a beautiful, story of redeeming Love. And thank you, Holy Spirit for giving me strength, courage, boldness, and love to speak when I had so many butterflies fluttering in my tummy.

1 comment:

Thoughts for the day said...

I am so proud of you. I was with someone else and hung with her and went to the 'topics' she wanted to listen to really wanted to go hear you. I was very surprised there were so many grace ladies on the 'speaking list.' Glad it was an awesome experience for you. You have gifts you didn't even know you had. :o) good job.