1) I do a celebration dance and feel a sense of pure joy when I don't have to fix lunch.
2) I suddenly realize a child is resting on my hip and I have no idea how long she has been there or how she got there.
3) I don't talk on the phone anymore, it's just too much work.
4) I carry around my devotional book all day long and re-read the first sentence about 50 times, intending to get through at least one page, but it never happens.
5) I re-heat my cup of coffee over and over again until finally I find it later that afternoon sitting in the microwave, cold.
6) I let my baby scream in her crib for extended periods of time.
7) I don't flip out (as much) when I see the kids slapping numerous Band-aids on one tiny little scrape.
8) I realize one of my children has not bathed for 7 days.