Saturday, April 24, 2010

Our little goose is on the loose



And she's off!!! Fully crawling and going after our toes. This girl is not slowing down. I am holding my breath as we are thrown into the process of baby-proofing our home once again. Little Legos, marbles, puzzle pieces, teeny tiny rocks that have found their way in, pens, pencils, books, etc.
Oh, my. Thank goodness for bedroom doors!

How many times will I pray for Little Luci's safety? Maybe I should start praying, in advance, for those ER doctors.

5 comments:

Emie Kay said...

Cute! Abiel

Sarah said...

Baby-proofing is so much harder once there are big kid toys around. I'll be praying for you too!

Emie Kay said...

Oh my word she is adorable. ALMOST makes me miss babies! The top pic looks like Eva, but the second one reminds me of Ally. She's such a cutie. Love you lots. Wish I could squeeze her.

Phil said...

Wow! just since we were last there, she is fully crawling! Friday will be a blast having her around!

You are an amazing Mom!
love,
Dad

Mama in Uganda said...

I have not visited your blog for some time, Luci is absolutely adorable!

Love from the North,
Summer

P.S. Blessed to see you are still livin' that Crazy Love.