Sunday, May 27, 2007

Mini me


Avery LOVES his daddy! He is at the stage of boyhood where he is wanting to be with him every second of the day and grieves his absence when Andy is working during the week. I can't imagine trying to bring up a boy without a father- the excitement and esteem Avery gets from just being in his daddy's presence is absolutely amazing, I could never measure up to that. My husband is such a good father and partner in this stage of life; our family's well-being and confidence shows it. I am so thankful!

1 comment:

KI said...

Will says "now this is the way to motivate a husband, forget nagging, just start bragging!"
And...it also made him say, "I think I want a boy now too!" He can't wait for those father-son days. :) Not quite yet though. Just a little bit longer of just being us.